The Honeoye Falls-Lima Central School District Board of Education voted to forward a proposed budget for adoption for the 2022-23 school year at the April 12 Board of Education meeting at Honeoye Falls-Lima High School.
Budget highlights include:
- The $57,224,420 proposed total budget is a 3.13% increase over the prior year’s budget
- The budget is in compliance with the Property Tax Cap
- The estimated tax levy is 1.98% increase
The proposed budget maintains current programs and services as well as drawing into focus the well-being of students through social and emotional support. The district was able to successfully renegotiate contracts with each of our seven collective bargaining unions to stay competitive in an evolving market.
Residents will vote on this budget Tuesday, May 17 from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. in the Board of Education Rm. 129 in the High School. The Budget Public Hearing will be held on Tuesday, May 3, at 7 p.m. in the High School Cafeteria.
On the Ballot:
Honeoye Falls-Lima Central School District
- Proposed 2022-23 school budget in the total amount of $57,224,420
- Proposition #2 authorizing HFLCSD to purchase up to six (6)-vehicles for student transportation including necessary furnishings, fixtures, equipment and all other necessary costs incidental thereto, and expend a sum not to exceed $730,000.
- Proposition #3 authorizing HFLCSD to establish a reserve fund to be known as the Building Capital Reserve Fund (2022) for the purpose of financing construction and reconstruction of the schools and other buildings of the District as approved by the voters of the District.
- Three Board of Education members
For more information about the 2022-23 school budget, visit https://www.hflcsd.org/page/2022-23-budget-information-copy.